The church has a chancel, clerestoried nave, a north aisle of four bays, a south transept and an embattled west tower with pinnacles and three bells dating from 1893. The south doorway and plain Norman font are from the original church.
The north arcade is late 12th century with circular piers, the plain south door probably even earlier. There is a double arched piscina. The straight-headed windows in the transept are typical Nottinghamshire building in the late 14th century. The tower is also typical of Nottinghamshire, though in this case from the 15th century.
There are glass fragments of a 14th century figure of S. George in one of the transept window. There is an alabaster monument to Nicholas Powtrell (d1579), justice of assize, and his two wives. There is a Jacobean altar table dated 1685.